Provide secretarial, administrative and logistical support in order to ensure proper and effective management, organization and administration of work and activities of the related office.
- Prepare meetings agendas, take minutes and follow up with the concerned parties all missions assigned to them and report the results to the line manager.
- Prepare memos, letters, briefs for reports and documents as requested.
- Create and maintain files and records keeping systems.
- Maintain calendars, schedules and coordinate appointments.
- Follow up travel orders and petty cash.
- Follow up administrative, logistic and personnel issues.
- Ensure an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Provide assistance and on -job training to other secretaries if needed.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Business Administration.
- Arabic : Mother Tongue
- English : Fluent
- Administrative Assistant
Please login or register as a seeker before applying to this offer.